Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Serve-Ant Your Country


Brian Kim: What were you in Army?
Teacher: Huh? What the hell are you talking about?
Brian Kim: You know Teacher... what was job in army?
Teacher: My job was to ignore it because no matter how hard they would shave my head, my brain grew back quick enough to know it was a pyramid scheme.
Brian Kim: Huh? I don't understand.
Teacher: That is because I didnt say it for your sake, but my readers... but no Brian
Kim-brûlée, I was NEVER IN THE ARMY.
Brain Kim: You have to! Or you are not honor country person!
Teacher: Hold up fella. Spell "HONOUR"
Brian Kim: "HONOR"
Teacher: Hahahahah, you dumb sack of skin, shows how much you know... first of all, it is spelled "Honour", and second, Canadians and Americans don't actually HAVE TO be in the army. That is kind of a Korean, or just Asian thing. Kind of like how Mexicans have Pinatas at birthday parties. Just weirdness other cultures abide by.
Brian Kim: You dont help your country be good place?
Teacher: I sure did, I left it. Now it is a much BETTER place.

3 comments:

  1. i love how you keep mentioning the readers. i hope you really do say those things to confuse him.

    ReplyDelete