Thursday, April 1, 2010

Seoul Crusher

Teacher: (passing out tests) Ok, you guys have 30 minutes to finish these.

Brian Kim: Why test teacher? I did not know!

Teacher: This is a test to level up*, if you do well you move into a more advanced class. Your parents will be so happy!

Brian Kim: Really Teacher?!? Okay!

Teacher: Yes Brian, are you excited, I think you will do well! (give him the test)

Brian Kim: Wow teacher, this test easy! (starts writing the test)

Teacher: I know, good luck!
-------
30 minutes later
-------
Teacher: (marking Brian Kim's test) Wow Brian, you got the best score in class! Congratulations, you are going to level up!

Brian Kim: (jumping around excited) My parents Teacher! They are going to be happy! They promise me cell phone if I level up!

Teacher: That sounds wonderful Brian, you know what cell phones are good for?

Brian Kim: (practically dirty dancing with Jesus) Yes teacher, calling and texting, and games! I'm excited!

Teacher: Yes, and they have applications too, you can go on the internet and look up stuff!

Brian Kim: (a shit eating grin that can only come from someone who is guilty of eating shit) Yes, I am excited!

Teacher: Me too! I think the first thing you should look up is (crumpling up the test and throwing it into the garbage) ...





APRIL FOOLS' DAY!


* leveling up is a Korean Child's pre-pubescent wet dream

No comments:

Post a Comment