Monday, April 5, 2010

You Can't Spell sMother Without...

Every Korean child has a ghost story, and Brian Kim is no exception:

Brian Kim: Teacher, I see ghost last night!
Teacher: What, with Demi Moore, Patrick Swayze?
Brian Kim: I see ghost!
Teacher: Yeah, I saw it years ago, so what.
Brian Kim: No teacher! I see real ghost!
Teacher: Oh, (incredulous and sarcastic) that must have been scary.
Brian Kim: It was crazy! I could not beliebe*
Teacher: Well, I dont (overpronouncing the "v")believvvve. What did it look like?
Brian Kim: I was sleeping, and I wake up, and it is my mom, and she is in my room, and...
Teacher: (cutting him off) Hold up
BK broiler, the ghost was your mother? And this is the mother (MILF) I met last week?
Brian Kim: Yes teacher!
Teacher: And so your mother is dead?!?
Brian Kim: No Teacher, she is libe**.
Teacher: Then there is no way it was your mother! Ghosts are dead people dummy!
Brian Kim: What is dummy?
Teacher: YOU!, dummy, you are 바보 (ba-bo, means stupid).

Brian Kim: No teacher, it is her! I ask her the next day, she say she was not in my room, but I saw her! It is her, and she was ghost!
Teacher: Well did she have a pillow in her hand?
Brian Kim: No teacher, no pillow!
Teacher: Well then I don't believe a mispronounced word rolling off your little KimChi tongue. Cause the only way I think any of it is possible is if she was about to make right the wrong she did by bringing you into this world (even worse, my classroom),and put a pillow over your face for a more than likely "soul freeing"*** amount of time, to ensure we can ALL sleep well at night.

* learn your fucking V's
** see the above asterisk notation fuckneck
*** Yes donkeyholes, I did want to write "Seoul Freeing" (uh-guh)

No comments:

Post a Comment